Thursday, March 10, 2016

Inspired Stamps- Thursday DT post

 Today the Inspired Stamps DT are creating Spring/Easter themed projects.  Easter is just a few weeks away, so this is a good time to start thinking of making your Easter cards if you haven't done so already.  If you are needing a bit of inspiration, today's post may be helpful.  I used the Inspired Stamps set: His Cross for my card.  I used the cross focal image and two of the sentiments.  This set also has two scripture verses, so it is a nice, versatile set.  Water coloring is very popular currrently, so I masked off the cross and water colored the background with various Distress Inks, I then cut out the image using a Tim Holtz die and water colored the image with more distress ink.  I added a bit of grass and a few flowers.  The sentiment on the front was die cut with a piece of the remaining background.  I diecut another layer in black and embossed to add a bit of texture.  I embossed the white layer and added to a black card base.

For the inside:  I stamped same
focal image in a gray ink and then the second sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed my card.  Please leave a comment.  If you are interested in any of the these or other Inspired Stamps, please visit the Etsy shop by clicking on the Shopping Anyone? link.  To see other projects, please visit the Inspired Stamps Blog or the other DT blogs by clicking on the links provided.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment